Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- To avoid 35,000 walruses crowded on Alaska beach, U.S. reroutes flights
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- The souls of famous songs: 11 isolated vocal tracks
- Pluto's planetary status raises rallying cry
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- Celestial sights to check out in the October sky, including a lunar eclipse
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged