Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography