Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists