Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book which will be published in 2009. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
Jenn's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- Super slow-motion video casts honeybees in new light
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother