Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Nearly indestructible virus can survive boiling acid
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- What your blood type says about you
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- Paleo vs. primal diet: What's the difference?