Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Poop-powered airport shuttle bus hits the road in the U.K.
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- How the planets got their names
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric