Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- You can get an adoptable puppy delivered to your door
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Can you identify the bird by its beak? Quiz
- 12 commands every dog should know