Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Coyote finds old dog toy, acts like a puppy
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- Watch: Baby fox walks up to people asking for help
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 strange and beautiful horse breeds
- 20 crafty uses for K-Cups
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Gentle bear rescues drowning crow
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.