Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Calbuco volcano erupts, creates massive ash cloud
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy