Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book which will be published in 2009. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
Jenn's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes
- Why Honda's hybrid strategy is all wrong
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Want to get a serious case of happy feet? Watch this
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 8 exotic destinations that are part of the U.S.