Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- What is green energy?
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- How to prevent mold: 9 tips
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world