Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- How to change your life by decluttering
- What is face blindness?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?