Jenn Savedge has written three books on eco-friendly living: The Green Parent: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Environmentally-Friendly Living, The Green Teen: The Eco-Friendly Teen's Guide to Saving the Planet, and The Everything Green Baby Book. She is a former national park ranger with a Masters Degree in Environmental Education. Jenn runs TheGreenParent.com website. She lives with her husband and two children in Virginia.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?