John and his wife Carolyn really enjoy camping and anything outdoors. He works wood in his spare time and has great interest in building black powder relic pieces. He's enjoyed an aircraft crash survival course, Coast Guard Search & Rescue demonstration aboard a Dolphin Helo and learned to fly a small plane over the Siskiyou Mountains in the event the pilot slumps. It was intense. Experiencing life, when you are clinging to it, brings full appreciation for trying.
He comes from nearly three decades as a radio broadcaster. Every job in radio to have had, was his at one time or another. He pursued his business degree after leaving radio. He's a native Oregonian with a keen eye to the environment, land steward politics and potential areas that may have been overlooked by other media outlets. The present environment is rich with potential news and he's happy to be able to share some of our Pacific Northwest stories, from Oregon!
We presently manage an eco-friendly Rapid Refill business in Portland. We save companies and consumers money on printing inks and toners, as well as increase recycling each time a cartridge is purchased from us. As each cartridge has many more lives than the box store cartridges, we are saving the Earth one cartridge at a time.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- In the Sierra Nevada, an off-grid tiny house fit for a modern day mountain man
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't