John and his wife Carolyn really enjoy camping and anything outdoors. He works wood in his spare time and has great interest in building black powder relic pieces. He's enjoyed an aircraft crash survival course, Coast Guard Search & Rescue demonstration aboard a Dolphin Helo and learned to fly a small plane over the Siskiyou Mountains in the event the pilot slumps. It was intense. Experiencing life, when you are clinging to it, brings full appreciation for trying.
He comes from nearly three decades as a radio broadcaster. Every job in radio to have had, was his at one time or another. He pursued his business degree after leaving radio. He's a native Oregonian with a keen eye to the environment, land steward politics and potential areas that may have been overlooked by other media outlets. The present environment is rich with potential news and he's happy to be able to share some of our Pacific Northwest stories, from Oregon!
We presently manage an eco-friendly Rapid Refill business in Portland. We save companies and consumers money on printing inks and toners, as well as increase recycling each time a cartridge is purchased from us. As each cartridge has many more lives than the box store cartridges, we are saving the Earth one cartridge at a time.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- 14 household uses for beer
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cycling across the country barefoot in search of a simpler life
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?