Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- How to prevent mold: 9 tips
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue