Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- Plant-based diets a good choice for weight loss
- 8 unexpected habits of happy people
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?