Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- How to get rid of wasps naturally