Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Science explains your environmental leanings
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Living near more trees means fewer antidepressants
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash