Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]