Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion