Jennifer Taylor is a writer, editor, and book critic currently living in Georgia. Most of her life has been spent moving from place to place, as evidenced by the fact that she has moved 35 times. She has a list to back up her claim that is available upon request.
She freelances for a variety of publications including Atlanta Business Magazine, Inkling Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Savannah Magazine, The Charleston Review, The Piedmont Review and additional regional publications.
After slogging away in Corporate America for an undetermined amount of time (she either lost track under the fluorescent lighting or years slipped by while she was sitting on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago), she received her MFA in Creative Writing with a double concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction from Chatham University in Pittsburgh.
Jennifer's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- How to take your dog anywhere, with the help of these 6 smartphone apps
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cigarette butt recycling comes to the Big Easy
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How much do you know about wolves? MNN quiz