Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Calbuco volcano erupts, creates massive ash cloud
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What your sleep position says about you
- How to photograph puppies