Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 6 epic holiday parade balloon fails
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How the planets got their names