Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your sleep position says about you
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- Rare, 1-inch frogs raise babies inside bamboo stems
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- How to give a cat a pill
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs