Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- How to roast pumpkin seeds
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash