Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'