Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- 10 health benefits of honey
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream