Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
jtgolfgal85's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- Would you use the Knee Defender on your next flight?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion