Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- How to make overnight oats