Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
20+ years of work experience in all capacities within the high tech (IT) business.
Independently owned a gaming bar/disco in Las Vegas, NV - other businesses.
Currently: 15 years single, pet-owner, unemployed but not worried about it.
Survival Skills - Suburban lifestyle, water salvage, "indoor" grower, pest control
Home Economics - How to Live under $15 per week per person (with perks). Smoke & dirnk too.
Beef Jerky Maker
Have traveled, camped, and-or hung out in 80% of the lower 48 states, love the out-of-doors.
Writer (creative) and researcher.
jtgolfgal85's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- How to clean brass naturally