Jeff Tibbits is a grad student at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, where he studies wildlife management and ecology. He is currently working for OSU as a research assistant, assessing wetland classes and function in the Ouachita Mountains ecoregion. He has participated in greater prairie chicken surveys in the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, the ODWC-sponsored Wildlife Expo, and is an officer in the OSU chapter of The Wildlife Society. In his free time, Jeff likes to be outdoors hunting, fishing and backpacking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Environmental News and Information
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest