Jeff Tibbits is a grad student at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, where he studies wildlife management and ecology. He is currently working for OSU as a research assistant, assessing wetland classes and function in the Ouachita Mountains ecoregion. He has participated in greater prairie chicken surveys in the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, the ODWC-sponsored Wildlife Expo, and is an officer in the OSU chapter of The Wildlife Society. In his free time, Jeff likes to be outdoors hunting, fishing and backpacking.
Jeff's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life