Jeff Tibbits is a grad student at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, where he studies wildlife management and ecology. He is currently working for OSU as a research assistant, assessing wetland classes and function in the Ouachita Mountains ecoregion. He has participated in greater prairie chicken surveys in the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, the ODWC-sponsored Wildlife Expo, and is an officer in the OSU chapter of The Wildlife Society. In his free time, Jeff likes to be outdoors hunting, fishing and backpacking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- Watch stately sandhill cranes try to walk on thin ice
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.