Jeff Tibbits is a grad student at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, where he studies wildlife management and ecology. He is currently working for OSU as a research assistant, assessing wetland classes and function in the Ouachita Mountains ecoregion. He has participated in greater prairie chicken surveys in the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, the ODWC-sponsored Wildlife Expo, and is an officer in the OSU chapter of The Wildlife Society. In his free time, Jeff likes to be outdoors hunting, fishing and backpacking.
Jeff's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 fruits you can grill
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail