Jeff Tibbits is a grad student at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, where he studies wildlife management and ecology. He is currently working for OSU as a research assistant, assessing wetland classes and function in the Ouachita Mountains ecoregion. He has participated in greater prairie chicken surveys in the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, the ODWC-sponsored Wildlife Expo, and is an officer in the OSU chapter of The Wildlife Society. In his free time, Jeff likes to be outdoors hunting, fishing and backpacking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- We've been splitting wood all wrong
- 10 tear-jerking reunions between soldiers and their dogs
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 10 natural cough remedies