John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 commands every dog should know
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn