John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz