John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Wildlife photography in city parks: A how-to guide
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth