John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live