John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion