John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Intimate portraits spotlight shelter animals and the humans who love them
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?