John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Do solar panels use more energy than they generate?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Madagascar's panther chameleon is really 11 separate species
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate