John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux