John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 11 things dog owners should never say