John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- What if your morning routine could change your life?
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year