John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ginny, the happiest dog on the Internet
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why Honda's hybrid strategy is all wrong
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- Tyrannosaur 'gangs' terrorized ancient landscape
- How to grow and make your own tea
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Want to get a serious case of happy feet? Watch this