John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 14 household uses for beer
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth