John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life