John Tilton is a junior at the University of New Hampshire where he is majoring in journalism and earning a minor in political science. Last summer he worked as a Lake Steward with the Lake Champlain Basin Program, raising awareness about water quality and the hazards of invasive species in the Champlain Basin. He has also worked as a Resource Room Intern at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center teaching kids about the environment they live in. John is a regular contributor to The New Hampshire, the University of New Hampshire's student newspaper, and enjoys skiing and scuba diving.
John's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- Would you use the Knee Defender on your next flight?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion