www.hippydipity.com is my endeavor in making the world a better place. My dream is to one day soon see Walmart become obsolete. I love nature and am a purist when it comes to shopping locally and using simple ingredients provided by our Good Good Mother. I grew up in Medicine, my father is a physician, his authentic gift and passion has had a deep impact on me and I carry it along...My journey has led me to believe the very best medicine is found in nature.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- Watch stately sandhill cranes try to walk on thin ice
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.