Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
Judson's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion