Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Key ingredient in olive oil kills cancer cells
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet