Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Forest bathing: Take a dip in these serene forests
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- What your blood type says about you