Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?