Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Should we make spelling easier?
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen