Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Cool math trick: Converting between miles and kilometers