Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- Is Grand Canyon sighting really a gray wolf?