Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The inspiring letter carried by climber killed on Everest
- 5 amazing things you probably didn't know about the Milky Way
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 7 health benefits of drinking hot cocoa
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- How to give your pot holders a deep cleaning