Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Books bound in human flesh discovered in Harvard library
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth