Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Flow beehive harvests honey without opening hive
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is freezing fog?
- 18 most bizarre pigeon breeds
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog