Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Science explains your environmental leanings
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Living near more trees means fewer antidepressants
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash