Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth