Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 health benefits of honey
- We're all searching for ways to make chicken exciting
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat