Judson is a life-long pursuer of the arts, and has seen much of the United States in his expedition. After finally coming back to his native Mississippi, he was privileged to survive Katrina and has spent the last five years as a professional musician. He has a B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master's of Education from William Carey University. Recently, he spends his days with his three-year-old son on a six-acre family plot in a secluded area of southern Mississippi writing poetry while his two dogs patrol the land for monsters and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Paper explodes with life in this artist's hands
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive