Jennifer was a biology major at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn., and has aspirations to pursue research on sustainable energy. She was a captain on the Rhodes softball team and has a deep love for the outdoors. She has seen first-hand the declining coral reef of Roatan Island, Honduras, at the Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- How to make overnight oats