Jennifer was a biology major at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn., and has aspirations to pursue research on sustainable energy. She was a captain on the Rhodes softball team and has a deep love for the outdoors. She has seen first-hand the declining coral reef of Roatan Island, Honduras, at the Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- High-tech car theft with a $17 device