Jennifer was a biology major at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn., and has aspirations to pursue research on sustainable energy. She was a captain on the Rhodes softball team and has a deep love for the outdoors. She has seen first-hand the declining coral reef of Roatan Island, Honduras, at the Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Why everyone is talking about energy storage
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain