Jennifer was a biology major at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn., and has aspirations to pursue research on sustainable energy. She was a captain on the Rhodes softball team and has a deep love for the outdoors. She has seen first-hand the declining coral reef of Roatan Island, Honduras, at the Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Cuba: A classic car buyer's paradise in 2014?