I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How the planets got their names
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash