I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your sleep position says about you
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why are some people colder than others?
- How to give a cat a pill
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- How to be a vegan just about anywhere