I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow