I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How do you know if your sugar is vegan?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Ice climber Will Gadd becomes first to scale Niagara Falls