I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Pumpkin-Walnut Gingerbread with Spiced Buttercream Frosting recipe
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 things you should know about Ebola