I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?