I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
k8fearsnoart's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini