I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- Halley's Comet to make Cinco de Mayo appearance
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What's that sound? 7 wildlife calls you might hear in your backyard
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.