I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
k8fearsnoart's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 6 books every dog owner should read