I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
k8fearsnoart's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 fruits you can grill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure