I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- There's a new dog in John Unger's life: Meet Bear