I almost died on an operating table in 2010. Since then, I have been doing my best to enjoy and appreciate all of the miracles that make up my life~~~ and BOY, are there a LOT of them! I have a wonderful husband who I love more than anything, and he makes my journey through life that much more wonderful. No matter the pain, no matter the fear, no matter the fatigue- I want to know how the story ends; I want to be there and exerience it all!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Recipe: Tuscan Bread Soup
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives