Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 mysterious images of Mars: The red planet
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies