Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Andrew Weil says no to kombucha
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat