Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies