Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- What your sleep position says about you
- Beautiful moment: 100-year-old woman sees ocean for the first time
- How to give a cat a pill
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Why are some people colder than others?