Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 surprising things your personal care product bottles become -
- How do you get consumers to buy electric cars?
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz