Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion