Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
Karla's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- California inches closer to statewide ban on disposable plastic bags
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient