Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- With Solar Energy Research Center, we're one step closer to making fuel from sunlight and CO2
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?