Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Ancient Europeans were lactose intolerant for thousands of years
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships