Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 10 natural cough remedies