Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- The 11 healthiest foods in the world
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?