Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What your blood type says about you
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- Man reunited with dog a decade later
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Fish food: 15 marine animals named by hungry biologists
- 25 of the cutest bat species