Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey