Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
Karla's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pangolins may be eaten to extinction
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side