Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Environmental News and Information
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest