Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
Karla's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- How to clean brass naturally