Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- What is mindfulness?
- Living cheap is the new green
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 breathtaking cities floating in the sky
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?