Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to get your child to take a nap
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?