Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
Karla's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Is heat trapped in the ocean responsible for the global warming 'pause'?
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?