Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
Karla's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 10 natural cough remedies