Karla is a young-at-heart grandmother committed to a better Earth for her grandchildren. For more than 25 years she has taught children the wonder of nature through nature study journaling. She is the author of O Canada! Her Story, Sacagawea, Jacques Cartier, The Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots (to be released in fall 2013) and several other novels. Karla makes her home in northeast Indiana where she enjoys riding her motorcycle through Salamonie Forest and the surrounding areas.
Karla's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy