Ways I live green:
recycle everything I can
buy organic as much as I can afford
make all my own cleaning products & most of my personal care products
all of the light bulbs in my house have been changed to compact fluoroescent
My pet peeves:
people who don't recycle
chemicals - in our food, in our cosmetics...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day