Ways I live green:
recycle everything I can
buy organic as much as I can afford
make all my own cleaning products & most of my personal care products
all of the light bulbs in my house have been changed to compact fluoroescent
My pet peeves:
people who don't recycle
chemicals - in our food, in our cosmetics...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth