Ways I live green:
recycle everything I can
buy organic as much as I can afford
make all my own cleaning products & most of my personal care products
all of the light bulbs in my house have been changed to compact fluoroescent
My pet peeves:
people who don't recycle
chemicals - in our food, in our cosmetics...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth