Ways I live green:
recycle everything I can
buy organic as much as I can afford
make all my own cleaning products & most of my personal care products
all of the light bulbs in my house have been changed to compact fluoroescent
My pet peeves:
people who don't recycle
chemicals - in our food, in our cosmetics...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- 41 of our favorite life hacks