Ways I live green:
recycle everything I can
buy organic as much as I can afford
make all my own cleaning products & most of my personal care products
all of the light bulbs in my house have been changed to compact fluoroescent
My pet peeves:
people who don't recycle
chemicals - in our food, in our cosmetics...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- Watch stately sandhill cranes try to walk on thin ice
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.