A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5