A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Mini stroke symptoms: How to recognize the signs
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux