A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- Recipe: Kombucha
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide