A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?